About Kolz Associates
Kolz Associates consists of dedicated, driven, experienced financial services executives that have run the accounting, marketing, compliance, collection agency network, law firm network, accounting, investor relations, bank relations, client services, pre-buy analytics, post-buy analytics and the collection agency for private equity firms. Previous debt buying company that deployed $850M in purchase price (or $11B in face value) in the poor economic environment from 2007-2012 while still managing the portfolio on a very profitable and compliant manner. The creation, documentation, and automation of compliant processes and procedures created led us to have one of the lowest costs of capital in the industry while minimizing complaints, regulatory actions, and lawsuits.
Chief Executive Officer
A proven visionary and strategic leader with 20 years of collection industry experience that translates business strategies into maximum profits commensurate with the best interest of investors, partners, employees, consumers.
An expert in enhancing profitability; developing strategic lending initiatives; and growing each segment of a high-quality loan portfolio. Dedicated to maintaining a reputation built on quality, service, uncompromising ethics, regulatory compliance and performance excellence.
An experienced executive with proven track recording leading IT, Process Management, Operations, Information Technologies, Modelling, Scoring and Compliance for Private Equity investors and a 7 bank credit facility syndication.
EAF, LLC – BUFFALO GROVE, IL CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER AND VARIOUS OTHER EXECUTIVE LEVEL POSITIONS (2004-2012) ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Purchased and managed 400 plus portfolios for a total investment of $800 million plus in original investment values, while maintaining an IRR% forecasted goals.
- Achieved 60-70% CAGR in revenue, EBIT and net income.
- Significantly improved modelling and forecasting methodology to improve from a 10% variance methodology model a 1.5% variance forecasting model.
- Led IT team in design of platform infrastructure; blade network, centralized storage and virtualized infrastructure that enabled EAF to expand it system 400% without adding any staff or variable expense.
- Conducted regular risk assessments and quality assurance reviews to evaluate compliance with S1 and SAS compliance requirements and to identify potential gaps in policies, procedures and business processes.